Tuesday, January 17, 2006

#8--Attend graduate women's cohort in 2006

Applied for the CRA-W grad cohort today. It's being held in San Francisco again, this time at the end of March rather than the end of February. So, most likely I'll be spending my birthday in San Francisco. I'm hoping Laura will be available that night, because even though I don't especially care about my birthday, I think I'd get depressed not spending at least part of the day with someone I know and care about.

Anyway, as applications are due at the end of February, I'd imagine that's when I'll find out if I'm accepted, though considering the application is mostly vital statistics and not any sort of qualitative thing, I can't imagine that I wouldn't be. Hell, I applied on practically the last day last year and was accepted, and today was the first day of applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home