Tuesday, January 31, 2006

#28--Continue with Disney DVD collection

Currently, I have Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and The Lion King (all platinum editions), as well as Pollyanna and Mary Poppins (whatever editions of those are out). The other platinum editions that have been released are Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (which I'll have to look for used, as it's back in the Disney vault *bleh*) and Bambi (which is still available new). Coming out this year are Lady and the Tramp (February), and the one I'm most excited about, The Little Mermaid in October. Friggin Disney and their limited release schedule. I never know what to get and when.

For the record, I'm not buying any of the direct-to-DVD sequels Disney seems to have a thing for now. There is no fairy tale called Cinderella 3, hate to tell you. (Yet there will be such a movie in 2007.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home